Perfect for Parties, Great as Gifts

Perfect for Parties, Great as Gifts
Looking to hire me for a party or special event? email me at kathyebailey@aol.com !

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sketchclub

Sketchclub tonight! Hooray, hooray!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

…this one turned out nice… putting it in my online portfolio (www.makingfacesportfolio.com)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The barista



A guy who looked so much like hirschfeld I just HAD to draw him!
Al hirschfeld is my hero. My favorite caricaturist will always be The Line King.



The captions reads:

HIRSCHFELD IS ALIVE AND WELL...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... AND APPARENTLY, HE EATS AT OUTBACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel free to post! I love feedback :)